JOB TITLE: Team Lead (TL)
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: The Team Lead will act as an hourly leader in the absence of the Assistant General Manager or General Manager.
The Team Lead will train and coach new teammates, ensure adherence to GO policies and procedures and live and breathe the GO core values.
REPORTS TO: General Manager (GM)
SUPERVISES: Hourly Teammates (indirectly)
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The ability to lift 25/50/80 pounds regularly, respond quickly to sounds, move safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces, see clearly and respond to dangerous situations, safely climb ladders while carrying 40 pounds or more, work in extreme weather and wear PPE correctly throughout the day, long periods of time standing or moving.
- Assists managers with onboarding and training of new teammates.
- Opens and closes wash according to GO standard operating procedures.
- Greets all customers with a warm welcome. Uses sales script in every encounter to drive sales.
- Guides vehicles as needed using GO Guide-On procedures at all times.
- In the absence of the GM and AGM, oversees day-to-day operations of the wash. Ensures teammates are following GO policies and procedures and adhering to all GO safety standards.
- Works with managers to ensure teammates are using prescribed sales scripts and guide-on procedures at all times.
- Works with managers to ensure site is operating safely and in compliance with all regulatory, local, state and federal laws/regulations.
- Creates genuine connections with customers and fosters relationships through superior customer-service to build membership sales. • Walks site throughout shift to ensure site is operating safely, efficiently, and up to the GO standards of service. Converses with customers regularly to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handles all customer issues/complaints during shift. Escalates customer complaints to AGM/GM as needed to resolve all issues in a timely manner that result in positive outcomes and customer-retention.
TL Job Description
- Acts as a steward of resources and manages all supplies, products and chemicals responsibly. When applicable, manages inventories and par levels to GO standards.
- In the absence of the AGM/GM, enters maintenance requests and partners with maintenance team to ensure requests are fulfilled in a timely manner and site down time is kept to a minimum.
- Acts as an ambassador for GO Car Wash. Lives and breathes the GO Car Wash core values every day.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Job holder must demonstrate current competencies applicable to the job position. Every employee is required to remain updated on company policies and affairs through appropriate sources, such as the internal employee website.
EDUCATION: HS Diploma or equivalent preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Six (6) months of previous customer-service experience preferred. Previous sales experience a plus. Previous car wash experience a plus.
- Ability to deliver results independently but able to work collaboratively with a team to accomplish a common goal
- Commitment to superior teammate and customer experience and operational excellence
- Bringing a positive, outgoing attitude everyday
- Strong work ethic and commitment to driving sales.
Pay: $14 to $16/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: KS-100