Social Media and Graphic Design Manager - Denver
GO Car Wash is one of the fastest growing consolidators in the car wash franchise space, aggressively expanding across the United States with already 800+ Teammates. GO Car Wash currently operates 60+ sites in 5 states, including Kansas, Missouri, Nevada, Texas, and Virginia with several additional acquisitions in discussions and new build sites under development. GO Car Wash’s ambition is to be the most admired car wash company by enriching the lives of its teammates and customers. Our values of teamwork, fun, integrity, caring, and continuous improvement are lived by everyone, every day.
Our Teammate promise is as follows:
- We will always treat Teammates with respect and dignity and as a valuable, integral part of our successes.
- We will always allow Teammates to fully express themselves and come to any Leader with concerns, questions, or comments that they may have.
- We will provide training and tools necessary to be successful in any role given.
- We will work diligently to reduce any safety issues to make sure we work in a safe and secure work environment
JOB TITLE: Social Media and Graphic Design Manager
General Summary of Duties: The Social Media and Graphic Design Manager will play a key role in the growth of our social media by creating engaging and fun content to increase social media marketing, advertising, brand identity, and awareness. The Manager will bring creativity and enthusiasm to our social medias and be the leading force in engagement on the internet.
Reports To: Marketing Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit and stand for long periods of time and be able to perform repeating motions that may include the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers. The employee must be able to adjust or move objects up to 40 pounds in all directions.
- Build and execute the social strategy and plan for GO Car Wash, scaling our social presence and driving follower growth and engagement
- Manage all social media platforms and website
- Plan and execute marketing initiatives throughout each calendar year
- Develop strategies to market all locations through online and onsite events
- Attend marketing events as a representative of GO Car Wash to further deepen and develop our connection to the community
- Own paid social campaigns and track them from start to finish
- Start, track, and report on all campaigns
- Photograph and video locations for content and operations use
- Continuously evaluate new social channels and identify opportunities for channel expansion
- Produce fun and engaging social media content to increase brand awareness
- Administer SEO, SEM, and generation of inbound traffic
- Communicate with our customer base though all social channels, while staying on the leading edge of any new opportunities
- Analyze customers’ feedback and develop process techniques to ensure customer retention
- Work with customers over the phone in an office environment
- Implement corrective actions based on customers’ feedback
- Build positive working relationships with customers for repeat businesses
- Build positive working relationships with each GO location for consistent and timely feedback
- Explain new products and services that benefit customers
- Work cross-functionally across Marketing, HR and Operations teams to execute campaigns and programs
- Support and guide outside agencies that are responsible for aspects of social media operations
Job holder must demonstrate current competencies applicable to the job position. Every employee is required to remain updated on company policies and affairs through appropriate sources, such as the internal employee website.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of experience managing social media and marketing activities Minimum of 1 year in Car Wash Point of Sale Systems (DRB, ICS, Micrologic, Sonny’s)
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinking
- A passion for doing new and difficult things
- Exceptional communication and copyright skills
- Ability to create content in a timely manner
- Able to work remotely from team manager and still produce positive results
- Thrive on taking initiative to find sustainable solutions to challenges related to people, operations, and sales
- Ability to deliver results independently but able to work collaboratively across multi-functional groups
- Ability to manage a high number of tasks concurrently
- Passionate about customer satisfaction
- Able to think critically to solve problems
- Ability to see the bigger picture while maintaining an attention to detail
- Responsive to new and current customers
- Approachable, showing modesty and patience towards specific customers’ needs
- Ability to integrate easily and work closely in a small team
- Flexible, adaptable, and resilient to stress
- Willing to travel to washes across the United States to better understand specific markets
Pay: $60,000 to $70,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SMGDM