*The length of this role will depend on the needs of the market.
Full Job Description
GO Car Wash -- is one of the fastest growing consolidators in the car wash franchise space, aggressively expanding across the United States with already more than 1,000 teammates. We currently operate 84 sites in 7 states, including California, Kansas, Missouri, Nevada, New York, Texas, and Virginia, plus we have several new and acquired sites under development.
We aspire to be the most admired car wash company by enriching the lives of our teammates and customers. Our values of teamwork, fun, integrity, caring, and continuous improvement are lived by everyone, every day.
As Recruiter, you will attract, engage, screen and present field-based talent for GO Car Wash. You will work closely with hiring managers and HR business partners to help enable the interviewing, hiring, and onboarding of the right candidates to meet staffing and retention targets at GO sites. This role will report to our Full-time Recruiter.
More specifically, you will:
- Create and execute strategies to attract and engage talent to GO
- Source, screen, and present candidates for all field-based roles (exempt and non-exempt)
- Partner with hiring managers to understand, address and anticipate their hiring needs and challenges
- Partner with HR operations, HR business partners and hiring managers to facilitate an engaging candidate experience that seamlessly continues through onboarding
- Maintain a deep understand of recruiting and market trends; build and maintain strong connections with talent sources and communities in relevant markets
- Generates and maintains internal and external job postings; determines effective advertising mediums; places appropriate advertisements
- Contribute to the development/refinement of the GO employment branding strategy; act as brand ambassador for GO, telling the GO story, within relevant talent markets or sources
- Proactively build, maintain, and share talent pipelines for frequently hired roles
- Track, report and analyze progress against recruiting activities and initiatives
- Train hiring managers on effectively recruiting, interviewing, and hiring teammates and our related GO processes and practices
- Assist with HR initiatives as needed
To be successful in this role, you will need:
Knowledge, skills, abilities
- Success in high-volume recruiting for field-based teams in high-growth companies
- Success in strategically and creatively attracting and engaging talent for non-exempt (predominantly) and exempt roles, including passive and diverse candidates
- Success in providing highly engaging hiring manager and candidate experiences
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to continually analyze and improve recruiting strategies and metrics, and find sustainable solutions to challenges related to people and operations
- Strength in managing multiple and sometimes competing priorities
- Strong service orientation, with the ability to work consultatively with geographically dispersed hiring managers, HR business partners and candidates
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability engage and converse with all levels and functions of leadership, Teammates, and candidates
- Ability to taking initiative and work independently, Ability to take initiative and work independently, yet work collaboratively, consultatively, and inclusively across teams
- Ability to train, coach and influence others
- Proficiency working with MS Office applications, HR/Recruiting/Training systems, and various search and communication tools
- Flexibility, adaptability, and resiliency
- Occasional travel as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of high-volume, non-exempt recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting in a service-related industry
You will spend most of your time working in an office environment (our New York office), most involving sitting for long periods of time. You may work from home occasionally and will be required to be on-site.
On site, you may be asked to help with operating our car washes and serving our customers when doing so. This may involve standing and/or moving for long periods of time in loud, wet, outdoor environments.
Work Location: New York office, on-site, occasional WFH.
Job Status: Full Time,Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: #NYField office