This position will be reporting to the Vice President of Integration Operations and will be based in our Corporate Offices in Denver, Colorado (Denver Tech Center).
GO Car Wash is one of the fastest growing consolidators in the car wash franchise space, aggressively expanding across the United States with already 500+ Teammates. GO Car Wash currently operates 38 sites in 4 states, including Kansas, Missouri, Nevada, and Texas, with several additional acquisitions in discussions and new build sites under development. The goal is surpassing 100 sites, in addition to being known as an employer who provides a solid career path for our Teammates.
GO Car Wash’s ambition is to be the most admired car wash company by enriching the lives of its teammates and customers. Our values of teamwork, fun, integrity, caring, and continuous improvement are lived by everyone, every day.
Our Teammate promise is as follows:
- We will always treat Teammates with respect and dignity and as a valuable, integral part of our successes.
- We will always allow Teammates to fully express themselves and come to any Leader with concerns, questions, or comments that they may have.
- We will provide training and tools necessary to be successful in any role given.
- We will work diligently to reduce any safety issues to make sure we work in a safe and secure work environment.
Job Title : Project Manager
General Summary of Duties: The Project Manager will primarily be responsible for the management of action items related to the Acquisition of new car washes to ensure the seamless transition to GO Car Wash. The Project Manager will need to be able to manage multiple acquisitions at the same time and have excellent project management, organizational and communication skills.
FLSA Status: Exempt
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The ability to lift 25/50 pounds occasionally.
- Management of Acquisition Integration for all new acquisitions.
- Interact directly with owners and senior management staff of the business to be acquired.
- Communicate effectively with both the acquired client as well as all departments within GO Car Wash charted to complete action items for the acquisition.
- Proactively communicate/escalate any challenges and/or barriers to meeting timelines and goal.
- Proactively search for ways of reducing business operational expense within the field through increased efficiency and/or consolidation of services.
- Work with Finance to ensure field service expenses are as cost effective as possible.
- Work with leadership as well as individual sites to ensure goals are met.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Acts as an ambassador for GO Car Wash. Lives and breathes the GO Car Wash core values every day.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not required.
EXPERIENCE: 5+ years’ of Operation/Project Management experience in a dynamic, everchanging environment. Certification in Project Management desired.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel throughout United States < 15% of time.
- Must be proficient at Excel/PowerPoint and other Microsoft Tools. Experience working in Smartsheet's a plus.
- Have strong communication skills and a “glass half full” focus.
- Must be able to work effectively within a stressful, everchanging environment.
- Must exhibit a very positive attitude; does not take self too seriously.
- Comfortable with occasional ambiguity.
- Understanding of “facts on the ground” of a multi-unit service business.
- Forward thinking; able to anticipate issues and opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in a rapid growth environment where organization is flat and responsibilities shift quickly.
- A passion for doing new and difficult things.
- Thrive on taking initiative to find sustainable solutions to challenges related to people and operations.
- Ability to deliver results independently but able to work collaboratively across multi-functional groups.
- Passionate about success.
- Able to think critically to solve problems and will to accept criticism in a positive manner.
- Ability to see the bigger picture while maintaining an attention to detail.
- Approachable, showing modesty and patience towards users and their challenges.
- Ability to integrate easily and work closely across multiple business disciplines.
- Flexible, adaptable and resilient to stress.
- Able to articulate thoughts and ideas in a clear and precise manner.
Job Status: Full Time