GO Car Wash is one of the fastest growing consolidators in the car wash franchise space, aggressively expanding across the United States with already 1000+ Teammates. GO Car Wash currently operates 100+ sites in 7 states, including California, Kansas, Missouri, Nevada, New York, Texas, and Virginia with several additional acquisitions in discussions and new build sites under development. GO Car Wash’s ambition is to be the most admired car wash company by enriching the lives of its teammates and customers. Our values of teamwork, fun, integrity, caring, and continuous improvement are lived by everyone, every day.
Our Teammate promise is as follows:
- We will always treat Teammates with respect and dignity and as a valuable, integral part of our successes.
- We will always allow Teammates to fully express themselves and come to any Leader with concerns, questions, or comments that they may have.
- We will provide training and tools necessary to be successful in any role given.
- We will work diligently to reduce any safety issues to make sure we work in a safe and secure work environment.
JOB TITLE : Network Engineer
The Network Engineer will maintain and evaluate network systems and communications. The Network Engineer will perform highly complex systems support work and will provide exceptional customer support for staff. The Network Engineer will also be responsible for network infrastructure design, development, and management.
- Provides seamless customer service support to end users within the GO Carwash organization.
- Highly experienced with design and management specifically related to Ubiquiti/Unifi and Meraki/Cisco products.
- Installs and configures networking hardware and software.
- Creates and implements network security measures.
- Manages network monitoring equipment.
- Conducts regular network performance tests.
- Deals with escalated network support issues.
- Draws up network status reports.
- Assists the Director of IT with various deployments in infrastructure, networking, and telecom.
- Technical resource to the IT team when working through issues related to network and other system administrator tasks that are assigned.
- Directly involved in the deployment, repair, replacement, disposal, and inventory management of networking computing equipment (Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Access Points, ETC., laptops, phones, printers, conferencing room hardware)
- Responds quickly and professionally to employee calls and/or tickets. Troubleshoots and corrects software and hardware problems.
- Owns issue resolutions from start to finish by monitoring unresolved issues and requests to ensure prompt resolution.
- Communicates clearly with each customer to ensure their understanding of next steps and likely resolution time-frames.
- Ensures that every customer is highly satisfied with the support received.
- Works with vendors to ensure equipment and applications are repaired and upgraded.
- Exceptional communication and task management.
- Off-hour availability will be necessary to respond to system outages, perform system upgrades/maintenance, etc.
- Installs/configures local and network equipment.
- Seeks opportunities for additional responsibilities and growth within. organization. Shows initiative and enthusiasm in suggesting and implementing new concepts and/or ideas for improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree preferred. Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Information Technology or similar field.
- Five years of experience in Network Support.
- The ability to multitask and to work well within a team environment while keeping the customers’ needs as a priority at all times.
- Ability to differentiate between errors caused by hardware, software, desktop errors, server errors and misunderstanding of usage.
- CCNA, CCNAP, Network+, Security+, MCAA or MCSE certifications a plus.
- Proficiency in the use of computer equipment and software, including but not limited to, Windows environment (Office 365, Azure AD – Intermediate to Advanced skills) required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a team required
This job operates in a professional office. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, including computer keyboards and mice; telephones; photocopiers; scanners; filing cabinets.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with others. The employee is frequently required to sit; will occasionally stand and/or walk; use hands and fingers to grasp, pick, pinch, type; and reach with hands and arms. Employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; operation of standard office machines and equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Pay: $85,000 to $100,000/year
Depending on Experience
Job Status: Full Time