Manager of Supply Chain
GO Car Wash is one of the fastest growing consolidators in the car wash franchise space, aggressively expanding across the United States with already 1000+ Teammates. GO Car Wash currently operates 100+ sites in 7 states, including California, Kansas, Missouri, Nevada, New York, Texas, and Virginia with several additional acquisitions in discussions and new build sites under development. GO Car Wash’s ambition is to be the most admired car wash company by enriching the lives of its teammates and customers. Our values of teamwork, fun, integrity, caring, and continuous improvement are lived by everyone, every day.
Our Teammate promise is as follows:
- We will always treat Teammates with respect and dignity and as a valuable, integral part of our successes.
- We will always allow Teammates to fully express themselves and come to any Leader with concerns, questions, or comments that they may have.
- We will provide training and tools necessary to be successful in any role given.
- We will work diligently to reduce any safety issues to make sure we work in a safe and secure work environment.
JOB TITLE: Manager of Supply Chain
General Summary of Duties: The Manager of Supply Chain will primarily be responsible for the management of keeping track of logistics and updating the company’s inventory of operational and development inventory. Manager of Supply Chain will also need to be able to analyze operational performance and resolve issues. They will need to collaborate with vendors and suppliers to ensure all operations (e.g., shipping, delivery) meet quality and safety standards.
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
FLSA Status: Exempt
PHYSICAL DEMANDS:The ability to lift 25/50 pounds occasionally.
- Collaborates with other departments and stakeholders to identify and maintain resources needed to establish and provide an effective supply chain.
- Develops and maintains detailed inventories of materials and supplies located in the company, at sites, warehouses and supplier fulfillment centers
- Maintains required quantity of supplies and materials to sustain operations, renovations and construction.
- Analyzes current inventories and procedures; suggests improvements to increase efficiency of supply chain and profitability for the company.
- Participates as a member of the Operations team, providing information and guidance on availability and cost of supplies and materials.
- Acts as part of the team coordinating engineering changes, product line extension, or new product launches to ensure timely and orderly material and production flow transitions.
- Build and continually improve a full procurement process, including RFPs, and ensure compliance
- Form strong, collaborative, internal relationships, and partner with internal stakeholders to evaluate and address vendor requirements, including volume, payments, incentives, etc.
- Directly negotiate or assist in negotiating contract terms with vendors
- Ensure all contracts are obtained, fully executed, and properly stored in a contract repository
- Proactively monitor, track, analyze, report, and manage vendor performance/effectiveness against business requirements, contract terms and key metrics, using dashboards, scorecards, etc.
- Drive continuous vendor performance improvement, and develop continuity/recovery plans
- Lead research discovery and adoption of new vendors, technologies, innovation, etc.
- Acts as an ambassador for GO Car Wash. Lives and breathes the GO Car Wash core values every day.
- Assume additional responsibilities and special projects as assigned such as IT, Marketing and other Operational projects as requested/needed.
- Manage renovation team(s) in a “safety first” fashion to ensure team member retention and quality of work.
Job holder must demonstrate current competencies applicable to the job position. Every employee is required to remain updated on company policies and affairs through appropriate sources, such as the internal employee website.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in a procurement role requiring strategic sourcing, contract negotiating and performance analysis/improvement
- Experience with car wash or related industry
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree or higher is preferred but not required
- Willingness and flexibility to travel throughout United States up to 20% of time.
- Must be proficient at Procore, Smartsheet, Excel/PowerPoint and other Microsoft Tools.
- Have strong communication skills and a “glass half full” focus.
- Must be able to work effectively within a stressful, everchanging environment.
- Must exhibit a very positive attitude; serious about success but doesn’t take self too seriously.
- Comfortable with occasional ambiguity.
- Understanding of “facts on the ground” of a multi-unit service business.
- Forward thinking; able to anticipate issues and opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in a rapid growth environment where organization is flat, and responsibilities shift quickly.
- A passion for doing new and difficult things.
- Thrive on taking initiative to find sustainable solutions to challenges related to people and operations.
- Ability to deliver results independently but able to work collaboratively across multi-functional groups.
- Passionate about success.
- Able to think critically to solve problems and will to accept criticism in a positive manner.
- Ability to see the bigger picture whilst maintaining an attention to detail.
- Approachable, showing modesty and patience towards users and their challenges.
- Ability to integrate easily and work closely across multiple business disciplines.
- Is flexible, adaptable, and resilient to stress.
- Able to articulate thoughts and ideas in a clear and precise manner.
Pay: $100,000 to $130,000/year
Depending on Experience
Job Status: Full Time