IT Regional Field Manager
This position will be reporting to the IT & Systems Administrator and will be based in our San Antonio Market.
GO Car Wash is one of the fastest growing consolidators in the car wash franchise space, aggressively expanding across the United States with already 500+ Teammates. GO Car Wash currently operates 38 sites in 4 states, including Kansas, Missouri, Nevada, and Texas, with several additional acquisitions in discussions and new build sites under development. The goal is surpassing 100 sites, in addition to being known as an employer who provides a solid career path for our Teammates.
GO Car Wash’s ambition is to be the most admired car wash company by enriching the lives of its teammates and customers. Our values of teamwork, fun, integrity, caring, and continuous improvement are lived by everyone, every day.
Our Teammate promise is as follows:
- We will always treat Teammates with respect and dignity and as a valuable, integral part of our successes.
- We will always allow Teammates to fully express themselves and come to any Leader with concerns, questions, or comments that they may have.
- We will provide training and tools necessary to be successful in any role given.
- We will work diligently to reduce any safety issues to make sure we work in a safe and secure work environment.
JOB TITLE: IT Regional Field Manager
General Summary of Duties: The IT Field Manager will maintain current IT and Point of Sale systems in place and provide support to all teammates with hardware and software components, including but not limited to Office 365, Security Cameras and App Support.
Reports To: IT & Systems Administrator
FLSA Status: Exempt
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The ability to lift 25/50 pounds regularly and respond quickly to calls.
1) Will be the first line of support for all teammate software and hardware requests.
2) Assist in install, configuration and integrations of all Point of Sale, Tunnel, PC & IT related components.
3) Ability work in a carwash environment.
4) Proactive in identifying areas for process improvements for teammates.
5) Maintain Network Security & Integrity across all sites in the region with a focus on PCI Compliance.
6) Ensure GO Security Policy is being adhered by teammates and make corrective action immediately when necessary.
7) Empower all teammates with the resources and tools to perform their duties efficiently with the appropriate hardware & software.
8) Have availability for on call after normal business hours, including weekends as necessary.
9) Display exemplary GO Values in each interaction with teammates.
10) Perform other duties as assigned.
Job holder must demonstrate current competencies applicable to the job position. Every employee is required to remain updated on company policies and affairs through appropriate sources, such as the internal employee website.
EDUCATION: HS Diploma or equivalent preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Preferred to have minimum of 1 year experience in Car Wash Point of Sale Systems (DRB, ICS, Micrologic) and qualifications in relevant IT systems; Microsoft OS, Office 365, Android and iOS.
- Be able to think critically to find sustainable solutions to complex issues.
- Passionate about Technology.
- Be able to handle multiple task items at once.
- Ability to deliver results independently but able to work collaboratively across multi-functional groups
- Exercise patience, full approachability, and empathy towards teammates when problem solving issues.
- Ability to integrate easily and work closely in a small team.
- Be able to handle, adapt and be resilient to stress.
- Willing to travel to other GO Car Wash markets as necessary.
Job Status: Full Time