Human Resources Business Partner
This position will be reporting to the head of Human Resources and will be based in San Antonio, Texas.
GO Car Wash is one of the fastest growing consolidators in the car wash franchise space, aggressively expanding across the United States with already 500+ Teammates. GO Car Wash currently operates 38 sites in 4 states, including Kansas, Missouri, Nevada, and Texas, with several additional acquisitions in discussions and new build sites under development. The goal is surpassing 150 sites, in addition to being known as an employer who provides a solid career path for our Teammates.
GO Car Wash’s ambition is to be the most admired car wash company by enriching the lives of its teammates and customers. Our values of teamwork, fun, integrity, caring, and continuous improvement are lived by everyone, every day.
Our Teammate promise is as follows:
- We will always treat Teammates with respect and dignity and as a valuable, integral part of our successes.
- We will always allow Teammates to fully express themselves and come to any Leader with concerns, questions, or comments that they may have.
- We will provide training and tools necessary to be successful in any role given.
- We will work diligently to reduce any safety issues to make sure we work in a safe and secure work environment.
Human Resources (HR) Business Partner Job Summary:
We are seeking a personable, experienced Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to join our growing company. In this position, you will work directly with our teammates and GO Car wash senior leadership in Texas to develop and direct an HR agenda that will support GO Car Wash business and organizational goals. You should be a proactive communicator and change agent, someone who can successfully balance teammates’ needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions.
As a business partner, you are an experienced HR professional with a broad experience in various HR areas of expertise.
Human Resources Business Partner Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess and anticipate Human Resources-related needs.
- Ensure that HR strategy fits into GO Car Wash overall business strategy.
- Assist the Texas Market with Recruiting, Hiring and Onboarding of teammates.
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary.
- Manage Workers Compensation process and claims. Partner with Operations to prevent job-related injuries and illnesses. Identify safety training needs and create or procure the delivery of safety training.
- Manage Performance Management program.
- Manage employee analytics and metrics using HRIS – ADP Workforce Now.
- Act as an Ambassador of GO Car Wash’s Culture. Maintain a positive employee experience, develop a talent retention strategy, and create succession planning strategies to develop future leaders.
- Drive initiatives that support a diverse and inclusive culture.
- Introduce new HR policies that support, federal, state, and local laws to ensure compliance with the government.
- Monitor training programs to ensure that training objectives are met.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Human Resources department to develop policies, programs, and solutions.
- Interpret Human Resources policy to company management.
Human Resources Business Partner Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resource Management, Business Management, or related field.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
- 5-10 years of HR Generalist experience in various HR Disciplines (Employment Law, Compensation, Benefits, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Safety and Workers Compensation, Recruiting).
- HRIS experience required (ADP WorkforceNow experience preferred).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365.
- Experience with SmartSheets preferred.
- Current, in-depth knowledge of Federal and State employment laws related to Human Resources and employee management.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize projects with variable and sometimes conflicting deadlines; superior attention to detail and demonstrated ability to problem-solve.
- Demonstrate initiative and judgment in performance of job responsibilities, while maintaining professionalism, flexibility, and dependability.
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Texas