Executive Assistant to CEO and Leadership Team
This position will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and will be based in our Corporate Offices in Denver, Colorado (Denver Tech Center).
GO Car Wash is one of the fastest growing consolidators in the car wash franchise space, aggressively expanding across the United States with already 750+ Teammates. GO Car Wash currently operates 61 sites in 5 states, including Kansas, Missouri, Nevada, Texas and Virginia, with several additional acquisitions in discussions and new build sites under development. The goal is surpassing 200 sites, in addition to being known as an employer who provides a solid career path for our Teammates.
GO Car Wash’s ambition is to be the most admired car wash company by enriching the lives of its teammates and customers. Our values of teamwork, fun, integrity, caring, and continuous improvement are lived by everyone, every day.
Our Teammate promise is as follows:
- We will always treat Teammates with respect and dignity and as a valuable, integral part of our successes.
- We will always allow Teammates to fully express themselves and come to any Leader with concerns, questions, or comments that they may have.
- We will provide training and tools necessary to be successful in any role given.
- We will work diligently to reduce any safety issues to make sure we work in a safe and secure work environment.
Job Title : Executive Assistant
General Summary of Duties: The Executive Assistant (EA) will provide support to Chief Executive Officer, Senior Leaders and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks to ensure that all interaction between the company, customers and vendors are positive and productive. We value teamwork and focus on excellence in all aspect of our business. The Executive Assistant will need to be comfortable with computers, general office tasks and excel at both verbal and written communication.
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
FLSA Status: Exempt
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit and stand for long periods of time and be able to perform repeating motions that may include the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers. The employee must be able to adjust or move objects up to 20 pounds in all directions.
- Support CEO with all administrative matters, e.g., calendaring, travel, expense, response to simple email matters.
- Support C- Suite with all administrative matters, e.g., calendaring, travel, expenses.
- Act as office Manager, supporting smooth operation of facility and welcoming visitors.
- Coordinate GO Car Wash presence at industry events including annual trade show and regional meetings.
- Coordinate with GO Shareholders e.g., arrange and ensure the success of monthly and quarterly board meetings.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Orders and maintains supplies and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Build positive working relationships with each GO location for consistent and timely feedback.
- Answer and respond to existing GO Customer phone calls, emails and requests professionally and timely.
- Act as an Ambassador of GO Car Wash’s Culture.
- Manage projects with leadership team.
- Additional duties as directed by the CEO.
Job holder must demonstrate current competencies applicable to the job position. Every employee is required to remain updated on company policies and affairs through appropriate sources, such as the internal employee website.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 1-2 years of experience supporting executives, preferably multiple executives at once, and or start-up environment. Experience managing projects desired.
- Excellent data entry skills combined with strong proficiency in Office 365 and Smartsheets preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects with variable and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Superior customer service skills with a focus on timely and friendly interactions.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail and desire to learn about the Car Wash Industry.
Pay: $50,000 to $60,000/year
Job Status: Full Time