Director of Information Technology
IMMEDIATE HIRE IN DENVER, COLORADO!!!
GO Car Wash is one of the fastest growing consolidators in the car wash franchise space, aggressively expanding across the United States with already 750+ Teammates. GO Car Wash currently operates 61 sites in 5 states, including Kansas, Missouri, Nevada, Texas, and Virginia with several additional acquisitions in discussions and new build sites under development. GO Car Wash’s ambition is to be the most admired car wash company by enriching the lives of its teammates and customers. Our values of teamwork, fun, integrity, caring, and continuous improvement are lived by everyone, every day.
If you want to work with entrepreneurials with amazing intellectual and professional achievements who are also humble, friendly, outgoing and also like to think outside the box; then don't look any further. You found the right company and the right Director of IT position. You will be treated with respect. We will provide you with the training and tools necessary to be successful. You will receive a great compensation packet. We will provide incredible growth opportunities as we continue to expand to other regions. Last but not least, you will have fun at work. We work hard and play hard.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 1 year in Car Wash Point of Sale Systems-desired (DRB, ICS, Micrologic) and qualifications in relevant IT systems ; Microsoft OS, Office 365, Android and iOS.
- Passionate about technology
- Approachable, showing modesty and patience towards users and their problems.
- Thrive on taking initiative to find sustainable solutions to challenges related to people and operations
- Ability to deliver results independently but able to work collaboratively across multi-functional groups
- Ability to manage a high number of tasks concurrently
- A passion for doing new and difficult things
- Able to think critically to solve problems
- Ability to see the bigger picture while maintaining an attention to detail
- Responsive to internal customers and able to explain technology in ‘layman’s’ terms
- Ability to integrate easily and work closely in a small team.
- Flexible, adaptable, and resilient to stress.
- Willing to travel to locations across the United Sates to help support local IT Staff
- Leads development and implementation processes for the organization’s IT systems and department.
- Develops and implements business continuity protocols to minimize disruption to business operations in the event of emergency situations or data loss.
- Establishes efficiency and efficacy standards, providing recommendations for improvement of IT infrastructure.
- Analyzes IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, and other metrics and needs.
- Oversees security of systems, networks, and enterprise information.
- Facilitates IT security audits or investigations.
- Develops and maintains relationships with external IT vendors and service providers.
- Identify potential training issues with end-users.
- Maintain the security and integrity of all IT systems which includes:
- Operating System Security (Antivirus / Malware Protection)
- Disaster Recovery (Servers, and end-users terminals backups)
- PCI Compliance
- Implement IT infrastructure (software & hardware) projects. (Office 365 Migrations, Filesharing Systems)
- Ensure the IT employee & security policy is followed throughout the company, to ensure successful IT audit.
- Ensure employees have the most appropriate technology to enable them to perform their function the most efficiently possible, whilst remaining within budget.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Pay: $120,000 to $130,000/year
Job Status: Full Time