Customer Service Teammate - Merriam/Shawnee - $12.30/hr. (114)
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Teammate (CST)
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
The Customer Service Teammate (CST) will build relationships with new and existing customers, sell memberships and upsell washes through various sales strategies. The CST through the sales of monthly passes, sales ability and Tips will be able to make up to the equivalent of $12.00 - $13.00 hour based on commissions paid. The CST will provide all customers with superior customer-service. CST must demonstrate current competencies applicable to the job position. Every employee is required to remain updated on company policies and affairs through appropriate sources, such as the internal employee website.
- The ability to lift 25/50/80 pounds regularly, respond quickly to sounds, move safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces, see clearly and respond to dangerous situations, safely climb ladders while carrying 40 pounds or more, work in extreme weather and wear PPE correctly throughout the day. Long periods of time standing or moving.
- Greets all customers with a smile and warm, welcoming disposition.
- Understands GO Car Wash membership packages and pricing. Can articulate the benefits of unlimited memberships.
- Has a solid understanding of all soaps, chemicals and equipment used in the wash. Can educate customers on wash process from beginning to end.
- Uses GO sales script in every customer encounter.
- Guides on vehicles as needed, using GO Guide-On procedures at all times.
- Creates genuine connections with customers and fosters relationships through superior customer-service to build membership sales.
- Walks the wash site, as able, to engage with customers to ensure superior customer-service and create a second touchpoint for membership sales.
- Helps keep wash clean, organized and safe.
- Acts as an ambassador for GO Car Wash. Lives and breathes the GO Car Wash core values every day.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: HS Diploma or equivalent preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Six (6) months of previous customer-service experience preferred. Previous sales experience a plus. Previous car wash experience a plus.
- Ability to deliver results independently but able to work collaboratively with a team to accomplish a common goal
- Commitment to superior teammate and customer experience and operational excellence
- Bringing a positive, outgoing attitude everyday
- Strong work ethic and commitment to driving sales
Pay: from $12.30/hour
Opportunity to make commissions with sales of unlimited wash plans!
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: KS114CST