Customer Service Teammate (CST) / Detailer
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Teammate/Detailer (CST)
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
The CST will provide all customers with superior customer-service. CST will guide customers through the wash and detail process. CST must demonstrate current competencies applicable to the job position. Every employee is required to remain updated on company policies and affairs through appropriate sources, such as the internal employee website.
- The ability to lift 25/50/80 pounds regularly, respond quickly to sounds, move safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces, see clearly and respond to dangerous situations, safely climb ladders while carrying 40 pounds or more, work in extreme weather and wear PPE correctly throughout the day. Long periods of time standing or moving.
- Greets all customers with a smile and warm, welcoming disposition.
- Treats customer vehicles with utmost care and attention.
- Creates genuine connections with customers and fosters relationships through superior customer-service to build membership sales.
- Walks the wash site, as able, to engage with customers to ensure superior customer-service and create a second touchpoint for membership sales.
- Has a solid understanding of all soaps, chemicals and equipment used in the wash. Can educate customers on wash process from beginning to end.
- Helps keep wash clean, organized and safe.
- Acts as an ambassador for GO Car Wash. Lives and breathes the GO Car Wash core values every day.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: HS Diploma or equivalent preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Six (6) months of previous customer-service experience preferred. Previous sales experience a plus. Previous car wash experience a plus.
- Ability to deliver results independently but able to work collaboratively with a team to accomplish a common goal
- Commitment to superior teammate and customer experience and operational excellence
- Bringing a positive, outgoing attitude everyday
- Strong work ethic and commitment to driving sales
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.30 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Are you looking for a Full-Time or Part-Time position?
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Pay: $12 to $14/hour
This position also includes tips.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: MO116