Customer Experience Manager
This position will be reporting to the Marketing Director and will be based in our Corporate Offices in Denver, Colorado (Denver Tech Center).
GO Car Wash is one of the fastest growing consolidators in the car wash franchise space, aggressively expanding across the United States with already 500+ Teammates. GO Car Wash currently operates 38 sites in 4 states, including Kansas, Missouri, Nevada, and Texas, with several additional acquisitions in discussions and new build sites under development. The goal is surpassing 100 sites, in addition to being known as an employer who provides a solid career path for our Teammates.
GO Car Wash’s ambition is to be the most admired car wash company by enriching the lives of its teammates and customers. Our values of teamwork, fun, integrity, caring, and continuous improvement are lived by everyone, every day.
Our Teammate promise is as follows:
- We will always treat Teammates with respect and dignity and as a valuable, integral part of our successes.
- We will always allow Teammates to fully express themselves and come to any Leader with concerns, questions, or comments that they may have.
- We will provide training and tools necessary to be successful in any role given.
- We will work diligently to reduce any safety issues to make sure we work in a safe and secure work environment
JOB TITLE: Customer Experience Manager
General Summary of Duties: The Customer Experience Manager will play a key role in the growth of our organization by serving as the front-line contact for all customers, including our members, business accounts, and online inquiries. The number one goal for this position is to provide an outstanding customer experience that will increase customer satisfaction rates and customer loyalty. The Customer Experience Manager will provide long term solutions that will positively impact our customer retention and increase sales capacity.
Reports To: Marketing Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit and stand for long periods of time and be able to perform repeating motions that may include the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers. The employee must be able to adjust or move objects up to 20 pounds in all directions.
- Consistently develop and improve strategies to increase customer retention rates and achieve retention and sales goals.
- Drive customer retention, reduce churn, and increase customer satisfaction
- Respond to and address customer queries, service complaints, damage inquiries, membership questions, business accounts, and VIP customer outreach in a professional, timely manner to ensure highest levels of customer service.
- Communicate with our customer base though all social channels, while staying on the leading edge of any new opportunities.
- Stay up to date with customers’ contracts reaching out to those that are soon to expire for renewals.
- Develop product presentations and demonstrations that highlight the benefits of our services to the customers.
- Analyze customers’ feedback and develop process techniques to ensure customer retention.
- Implement corrective actions based on customers’ feedback.
- Build positive working relationships with customers for repeat businesses.
- Build positive working relationships with each GO location for consistent and timely feedback.
- Explain new products and services that benefit customers.
- Make sales calls to existing and new customers for business growth.
- Perform customer negotiations and reach a fair conclusion from both business and customer perspectives.
- Maintain up to date database of customer contact and interaction.
- Work with customers over the phone in an office environment.
- Produce engaging social media content to increase brand awareness.
- Plan and execute marketing initiatives throughout each calendar year.
Job holder must demonstrate current competencies applicable to the job position. Every employee is required to remain updated on company policies and affairs through appropriate sources, such as the internal employee website.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of experience managing social media and marketing activities Experience in Car Wash Point of Sale Systems (DRB, ICS, Micrologic, Sonny’s) a plus.
- A passion for doing new and difficult things
- Exceptional communication skills
- Thrive on taking initiative to find sustainable solutions to challenges related to people, operations and sales
- Ability to deliver results independently but able to work collaboratively across multi-functional groups
- Ability to manage a high number of tasks concurrently
- Passionate about customer satisfaction
- Able to think critically to solve problems
- Ability to see the bigger picture while maintaining an attention to detail
- Responsive to new and current customers
- Approachable, showing modesty and patience towards specific customers’ needs
- Ability to integrate easily and work closely in a small team.
- Flexible, adaptable and resilient to stress.
- Willing to travel to washes across the United Sates to better understand specific markets
Pay: $60,000 to $70,000/year
Job Status: Full Time