Cashier - Customer Service Teammate (334)
The Customer Service Teammate (CST) will build relationships with new and existing customers, sell memberships and upsell washes through various sales strategies (this includes commission-based sales). The CST will provide all customers with superior customer-service. CST must demonstrate current competencies applicable to the job position. Every employee is required to remain updated on company policies and affairs through appropriate sources, such as the internal employee website.
- Greets all customers with a smile and warm, welcoming disposition.
- Understands GO Car Wash membership packages and pricing. Can articulate the benefits of unlimited memberships.
- Can educate customers on wash process from beginning to end.
- Uses GO sales script in every customer encounter.
- Guides on vehicles as needed, using GO Guide-On procedures at all times.
- Creates genuine connections with customers and fosters relationships through superior customer-service to build membership sales.
- Walks the wash site, as able, to engage with customers to ensure superior customer-service and create a second touchpoint for membership sales.
- Helps keep wash clean, organized and safe.
- Acts as an ambassador for GO Car Wash. Lives and breathes the GO Car Wash core values every day.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: HS Diploma or equivalent preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Six (6) months of previous customer-service experience preferred. Previous sales experience a plus. Previous car wash experience a plus.
- Ability to deliver results independently but able to work collaboratively with a team to accomplish a common goal
- Commitment to superior teammate and customer experience and operational excellence
- Bringing a positive, outgoing attitude everyday
- Strong work ethic and commitment to driving sales
Benefits & Perks:
At GO Car Wash, your health, happiness and your future matters! At GO we offer everything from medical and dental to 401(k), flexible work hours, opportunity for career growth, incentive plans and much more!
Hours Range From: 6:30 AM- 8:00 PM
Pay Starts at: $10.00 / hr.
Pay: $10.50 to $11/hour
Job Status: Full Time