Car Wash Manager - N Loop 1604 W/San Antonio - (307)
JOB TITLE: Manager
GO Car Wash is the fastest growing car wash corporation around!!! We are looking for an experienced Manager to join our growing team! At GO Car Wash we have set out to do things differently and we are looking for leaders who are passionate and committed to hospitality, inspiring teammates and of course, clean cars!
The Manager will oversee all day-to-day operations of their site including P&L management, recruiting and retaining teammates, customer satisfaction and community outreach. The Manager be responsible for the training and development of their teams in conjunction with driving sales and profitability.
Essential Job Duties:
- Fosters a culture of operational excellence through training, development, recruiting, safety and superior customer service.
- Partners with AMs and Market Leader to achieve sales and profit targets.
- Works closely with Human Resources to ensure teammates are engaged and are thriving at GO Car Wash. Partners with Human Resources on any teammate related issues or concerns.
- Provides ongoing, meaningful feedback to teammates and leaders to create and foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ensures the site meets all local, state and federal safety standards/regulations. Works diligently to exceed Gar Wash Manager the GO Car Wash site standards in regards to safety, cleanliness and efficiency.
- Works with Market Leader on budget planning.
- Monitors sales/labors analysis at the site level and works with Market Leader to execute on opportunities identified.
- Works with Market Leader on a strategic approach for improving brand awareness within the market. •
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
- The ability to lift 25/50/80 pounds regularly.
- The ability to respond quickly to sounds.
- The ability to move safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces.
- The ability to see and respond to dangerous situations.
- The ability to safely climb ladders while carrying 40 pounds.
- The ability to work in extreme weather.
- The ability to wear personal protective equipment correctly throughout the day.
- A current/valid driver’s license.
- Background check required.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 5 years of management experience. Hospitality, retail, restaurant or automotive experience is highly preferred.
- Experience in Car Wash industry a plus but not required.
Pay: $35,000 to $45,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: TX307MGR