Car Wash Attendant - CST
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Teammate (CST)
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
The Customer Service Teammate (CST) will build relationships with new and existing customers, sell
memberships and upsell washes through various sales strategies. The CST will provide all customers with
superior customer service. CST must demonstrate current competencies applicable to the job position. Every
employee is required to remain updated on company policies and affairs through appropriate sources, such as
the internal employee website.
• The ability to lift 25/50/80 pounds regularly, respond quickly to sounds, move safely over uneven terrain
or in confined
• spaces, see clearly and respond to dangerous situations, safely climb ladders while carrying 40 pounds
or more, work in
• extreme weather and wear PPE correctly throughout the day. Long periods of time standing or moving.
• Greets all customers with a smile and warm, welcoming disposition.
• Understands GO Car Wash membership packages and pricing. Can articulate the benefits of unlimited
• Has a solid understanding of all soaps, chemicals, and equipment used in the wash. Can educate
customers on the wash process from beginning to end.
• Uses GO sales script in every customer encounter.
• Guides on vehicles as needed, using GO Guide-On procedures at all times.
• Creates genuine connections with customers and fosters relationships through superior customer service
to build membership sales.
• Walks the wash site, as able, to engage with customers to ensure superior customer service and create
a second touchpoint for membership sales.
• Helps keep wash clean, organized, and safe.
• Acts as an ambassador for GO Car Wash. Lives and breathes the GO Car Wash core values every day.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: HS Diploma or equivalent preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Six (6) months of previous customer service experience preferred. Previous sales experience a
plus. Previous car wash experience a plus.
• Ability to deliver results independently but able to work collaboratively with a team to accomplish a
• Commitment to a superior teammate and customer experience and operational excellence
• Bringing a positive, outgoing attitude every day
• Strong work ethic and commitment to driving sales
Part Time: Be willing to work weekday afternoon & weekend morning & afternoon.
Pay Rate $10.30
Pay: from $10.30/hour
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: MO112