Assistant Manager - Kansas City (104)
GO Car Wash is one of the fastest growing consolidators in the car wash franchise space, aggressively expanding across the United States with already 800+ Teammates. GO Car Wash currently operates 61 sites in 5 states, including Kansas, Missouri, Nevada, Texas, and Virginia with several additional acquisitions in discussions and new build sites under development. GO Car Wash’s ambition is to be the most admired car wash company by enriching the lives of its teammates and customers. Our values of teamwork, fun, integrity, caring, and continuous improvement are lived by everyone, every day.
Our Teammate promise is as follows:
- We will always treat Teammates with respect and dignity and as a valuable, integral part of our successes.
- We will always allow Teammates to fully express themselves and come to any Leader with concerns, questions, or comments that they may have.
- We will provide training and tools necessary to be successful in any role given.
- We will work diligently to reduce any safety issues to make sure we work in a safe and secure work environment.
JOB TITLE: Assistant Manager (AM)
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
The Assistant Manager (AM) is responsible for all day-to-day site operations and works with the General Manager (GM) to recruit and train staff, drive sales, ensure site safety and efficiency, and provide superior customer-service at all times.
- Partners with GM to recruit, train, coach and develop all teammates.
- Ensures compliance with GO onboarding, orientation and training processes for all new teammates. Stays up to date on all process changes and enhancements.
- Provides ongoing development, coaching and counseling to all high-potential hourly teammates.
- Partners with People Services on disciplinary issues including investigations and terminations.
- Partners with GM and Market Leader to drive local volume and sales through strategic community outreach and marketing efforts.
- Checks GO store email regularly and responds to all emails in a timely, pleasant manner. Follows-up on action items as needed, quickly and accurately.
- Partners with GM on budget planning and forecasting, weekly scheduling, and site labor to GO Car Wash standards.
- Stays up to date on site metrics and reviews reporting regularly. Provides ad hoc reporting.
- In the General Manager’s absence, submits payroll information for all employees on time. Cross-references and reviews payroll before submission to ensure 100% accuracy and guarantee all teammates are accurately paid for hours worked.
- Ensures teammates are using prescribed sales scripts and guide-on procedures at all times.
- Ensures site is operating safely and in compliance with all regulatory, local, state and federal laws/regulations.
- Creates genuine connections with customers and fosters relationships through superior customer-service to build and maintain membership sales.
- Walks site throughout shift to ensure site is operating safely, efficiently, and up to the GO standards of service. Converses with customers regularly to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Acts as a steward of resources and manages all supplies, products, and chemicals responsibly. Manages inventories and par levels to GO standards.
- Handles all customer issues/complaints. Escalates issues as needed to GM and Market Leader to resolve all issues in a timely manner that result in positive outcomes and customer-retention.
- Partners with Facilities Market Leader and maintenance team to ensure all equipment is properly maintained, safely operated and maintenance requests are fulfilled in a timely manner to minimize site down time.
- Acts as an ambassador for GO Car Wash and lives and breathes GO Car Wash’s core values every day.
- Drives top line sales and produces bottom line profitability for the wash.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to deliver results independently but able to work collaboratively with a team to accomplish a common goal
- Commitment to superior teammate and customer experience and operational excellence
- Bringing a positive, outgoing attitude everyday
- Strong work ethic and commitment to driving sales
Six (6) months of previous customer-service experience preferred. Previous sales experience a plus. Previous car wash experience a plus.
HS Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Job holder must demonstrate current competencies applicable to the job position.
Every employee is required to remain updated on company policies and affairs through appropriate sources, such as the internal employee website.
Pay: $15 to $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: MO104