Apprentice Maintenance Technician
JOB TITLE: Apprentice Maintenance Technician (AMT)
General Summary of Duties: The Apprentice Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining GO Car Wash facilities and equipment toward achieving the overall strategic objectives of the Company and his/her specific Market. The Apprentice Maintenance Technician is responsible for day to day facilities maintenance, preventative maintenance, reporting and recording of facilities information. This position also requires developing the people in his/her Market and guide teammates to protect and maintain the Company's core values across the GO Car Wash System.
Reports To: Market Facilities Director (MFD)
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The ability to lift 25/50/80 pounds regularly, respond quickly to sounds, move safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces, see clearly and respond to dangerous situations, safely climb ladders while carrying 40 pounds or more, work in extreme weather and wear PPE correctly throughout the day. Long periods of time standing or moving.
- Responsible for the overall maintenance, repairs, upkeep, landscape, function, and quality of performance at each site within their market.
- Work with local contractors to execute their duties within state regulations and guidelines.
- Work with Market Facilities Director in developing and conforming to budget.
- Adhere to maintenance calendar and scheduled preventative maintenance visits.
- Responsible for maintaining tools and parts inventory on vehicles and at each site within corresponding market
- Inspect, diagnose, and repair any equipment issues.
- Work in a safe manner and adhere to all Go Car Wash and federal procedures and regulations for safe operations
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned that pertain to overall site maintenance, repair, and improvement.
Job holder must demonstrate current competencies applicable to the job position. Every employee is required to remain updated on company policies and affairs through appropriate sources, such as the internal employee website.
EDUCATION: HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 5 years of service and maintenance experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in construction coordination or similar field
- Electrical and Plumbing licenses a plus
- Experience in Car Wash industry a plus
- Competency with power tools and safe handling of heavy equipment
- Any certification for forklift, welding, electrical, etc
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $24.00 per hour